Starting today, I’m going on an official Facebook hiatus for an undetermined length of time. I say official because I’ve tried this before and it hasn’t worked, but this time I’m gonna make it work. I say undetermined length of time because I want to make it until at least my birthday, but I may see that I actually really like not being on it and go forever. Not that you probably care, but I’m doing this because I feel like I spend (read: waste) way too much time on “The Facebook” and far too little time doing pretty much anything else. So I’m going to take this chance to do other things like:
1. Stay caught up on my blog.
2. Maybe clean the house more often.
3. Focus on school, yep, I’m going back to school. For real this time.
4. Go to the beach, I do live in Florida ya know!
5. Rearrange my house.
6. Deepen personal relationships.
7. Post more on Instagram, because let’s face it, it’s way better than Facebook anyway. However, I will be sharing my Insta photos on Facebook, just not checking to see how many likes I have.
8. Write some letters.
9. Start my NEW JOB 🙂
10. Help Nick study EPs, Limits, Procedures, & Maneuvers. (yay!)
11. Read my bible.
12. Get rid of a lot of junk.
13. Organize all the junk we think we need to keep.
14. Maybe do a Pinterest project or seven.
15. Check out new restaurants.
16. Make lots of pointless lists.